Although our underwriting policy is to tailor every insurance product to suit each client’s needs and environment, we offer the following standard Classes of Insurance and covers:
– Motor Insurance
– Property Insurance
– Health Insurance
– Third Party Liabilities
– Marine Insurance
– Money Insurance
– Travel Insurance
– Workmen Compensation Insurance
– Engineering & Technical Risks
– Agriculture Insurance
– Bank Insurance
– Micro insurance.
We have a very strong, well organized and dynamic Re-insurance program that gives us the capacity and technical support to take on any risk for the safety of our clients. This program is reviewed every year to increase capacity and take on any new risks in keeping with the International Insurance dynamism.
OUR TREATIES ARE LED BY:
MUNICH RE : The first Re insurer in the World SWISS- RE: The second Re insurer in the World
AFRICA RE : The first African Re insurer
CICA RE: The first Re insurer in CIMA zone
SCOR: The fifth Re insurer in the World
PTA RE: The first Re insurer in COMESA Zone.
BEST RE: The second Re insurer in Middle East
As a member of the Multilingual Pan African Network-GLOBUS, RADIANT is positioned on the international scene. The main bjective of Multilingual Pan African Network-GLOBUS is to offer its Corporate International clients global network services throughout Africa.
This exposes us to new information trends and activities that widen our scope for the good of our clients.
BENEFITS TO THE CUSTOMER:
– Quality service
– Quick and personalized service
– Competitive rates
– Experienced and motivated staff.
PROCEDURES FOR CLAIM SETTLEMENT IN CASE OF PARTIAL LOSS
1. Fill in a claim’s declaration form not more than 10 days after the accident;
2. Provide an estimate of FULL repair/loss (Proforma) from a client’s Garage of choice;
3. Provide a Police Report.
4. In case of Partial Loss, RADIANT will fully repair the damages (100% repair).
PROCEDURES FOR CLAIM SETTLEMENT IN CASE OF TOTAL LOSS
1. The client is required to fill the claim’s declaration form within 10 days after the accident /Loss;
2. Provide a Police Report.
3. A cheque of the same value of the vehicle/assets before the accident will be given to the client immediately.
MAXIMUM PERIOD FOR CLAIM SETTLEMENT AFTER RECEIVING ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Once all the required documents are submitted, the maximum period RADIANT Insurance Company requires to settle claims is only two days.
You can access the same quality services from any of the following Radiant branches
across the country:
KN 76 Street, P.O. Box 1861, Kigali-Rwanda E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org C: +250 28 666 421, +250 788 382 858